Friday, January 23, 2015

Valentine's Day Whimsey Jar

Hello everyone!!

Are you excited for Valentine's Day? Because I sure am! I've signed up for a couple of Valentine's Day themed swaps on Swap-Bot and am pretty excited! The first of such swaps in a Valentine's Day swap is a Whimsey Jar. I had to use my other one, didn't I? This one was a lot more fun to put together, in my opinion. Probably because I love Valentine's Day and I found lots of nice things to include, like deco tape, stickers, and a cute little decorative bag. Hopefully my match likes their jar! I like it so much I almost don't want to give it up, haha.

The send by date is January 31st, so I'm not trying to start the V-Day celebrations too early! I'll post some of the other Valentine's Day swaps I'm doing soon. (:

Here are some pictures! Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment