Thursday, April 10, 2014

Throw Back Thursday: Aamodt's Apple Orchard, Fall 2012

Hey everyone!

Recently my SO shared with me some pictures he found on his point and shoot camera, one I used for awhile before getting my Nikon. I had kinda forgotten about these pictures, to be honest.

He sent me one in particular of us at the Apple Orchard, one of the first "real big dates" we went on (we were already "together", I suppose, but we hadn't done anything that special over the summer). We were a pretty new couple then too. We spent the day at the Orchard, ate apple salsa, drank cold cider, picked apples, and had a pretty damn good time.

Last year we went to the same orchard, but with his parents/brother/niece. My favorite is when Natalie went up to the goats and asked, "Puppies?" I replied, "No Natalie, those are gooooats" (the "o" being drawn out in the typical Minnesotan fashion) and she repeated after me, "gooooats".

What I like about this picture is that we're both pretty darn happy. I'm not worried about looking silly - I'm actually, genuinely smiling, which is so rare in pictures for me (I'm usually too self conscious to do so). I still have a stud instead of a ring (those were some dark days). It's funny because his hair is much longer now and he now wears glasses like I do, but he's still pretty darn handsome in his flannel shirt and smiling as well.

Anyway, here's the picture:




No comments:

Post a Comment